PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrasti the Doctor.!!! At me such problem: at urological inspection at...

NNR
29.05.2004, 05:42
Zdrasti the Doctor.!!! At me such problem: at urological inspection at me have revealed. A hypertrophy seed or spermatic bugorka. (it is increased approximately in 2 times) has appointed or nominated: kamiren 1 t. 2 times a day 1 month + physical culture on Atabekovu. Has done all it but prir an emiction all is peer to a pain sohranjajutsja. Still he has told or said that operation is not necessary. What to me to do or make????? THANKS!!!

Koblikov I.A.
29.05.2004, 11:37
Such sensation, that you above us laugh a little or are a little dared.
I can offer such variant: give an e-mail address of your doctors, we are written off or copied and we receive more exact information.

NNR
29.05.2004, 15:55
At them is not present unfortunately e-mail. Same not the American clinic what that, but hospital good it or him. Semashko that in Nizhni Novgorod. Why I am dared or laugh, all is very serious.!!! THANKS. I look forward to hearing.!!!

Koblikov I.A.
30.05.2004, 09:55
Understand, " a hypertrophy seed or spermatic bugorka. (it is increased approximately in 2 times) concept relative. The colliculitis usually quickly passes or takes place, by modern doctors is treated as one of displays uretroprostatita. One of variants of treatment - tushirovanie zones bugorka a solution of silver. Besides " who is not able, that does not do or make ".