PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The history is those: some time back I have found a hypertonia...

Dmitry
24.05.2004, 18:42
Hello!
The history is those: some time back I have found a hypertonia. Thus all doctors pay attention to presence of baggies lower eyelids and check of kidneys demand. I checked them on a full cycle (Zimnitsky and so forth); then eskulapy came to conclusion, that kidneys at me in the full order and a hypertonia not from them (however, is available urolithic). I already began to consider or count, that bags are easier heredity (at all my condanguinity relatives is), but has got recently to one informal healer who for 5 minutes of job with kidneys has cleaned or removed bags! However, for a short while. From here I have drawn a conclusion, that vse-taki kidneys at me function kak-that incorrectly. WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE? How to define or determine the reason, etc.? Yours faithfully, Dmitry

Koblikov I.A.
26.05.2004, 08:10
And what this lady with YOU did or made? It is possible more in detail?

Dmitry
30.05.2004, 06:53
In basic its or her method I would define or determine as honey massage : she smears a body of the patient with honey and then lungs pohlopyvanijami with "delay" extends from an organism any slags (salts and so forth) That thus it turns out, she showed (in particular, crystals of salt). Thus in a problem place the arm or hand sticks very strongly and sensations - as if pieces of meat tear out. In problemless places - it is felt as a lung pohlopyvanie.
Uses also deep punctual or dot power massage (again my definition): we shall admit or allow, starts a finger in a belly-button and advances there any painful points.
Your question has set me thinking - that she did or made during this moment? Though she and precisely clapped me on kidneys in this session, but, - to mine, I am concrete During the MOMENT of DISCUSSION of BAGGIES LOWER EYELIDS laid on a back. From here, probably, a conclusion - she worked with genitourinary system. Or not?

I shall be very grateful, if you will prompt something to me.