PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, how much is the full program of inspection at an impotency? I want d...

Glory
27.05.2004, 14:29
The doctor, how much is the full program of inspection at an impotency? I wish to add to me 43 years and settlement two I, that already only has not tried from Gold konka up to "kaverdzhekta" in the strengthened regimen which to me have registered in On-to clinic. Last has helped or assisted me only once when it or he was entered by the doctor. To me has sufficed up to the house, and eshe on all the day, then it was necessary to lower a blood. After that he is more never caused erections though has passed or has taken place already more than 3 h months.

Dima
28.05.2004, 13:07
Yes, here it of what Sergey Arkadevich warned. Business serious, smells slightly of a cavernous fibrosis (for certain). When you accepted "kaverdzhekt" in On-to clinic, to you showed this medicine in packing or have entered simply a certain liquid in a syringe having named it or her "kaverdzhektom"?

Iwan Iwanich
29.05.2004, 09:04
Ne nado bespokoitsa, wse budet w poryadke cheres nedelyu.

Kuharkin S.A.
30.05.2004, 03:01
I do not wish to direct a shadow at a wattle fence, but often under a kind kaverdzhekta (or vazoprostana) apply a papaverine which too is capable to cause or call an erection, but this erection can terminate a priapism (pathological erections over 6 hours) or development of a cavernous fibrosis (if a preparation to apply on a regular basis) And in that and other case an output or exit only one - implantation of endoprosthesises of a sexual member (spetsialinyh devices which are inserted vglubine a sexual member and garanitirujut an erection of full quality and duration when she is necessary not rendering negative influence on one of parmetrov the sexual certificate or act - the ejaculation and an orgasm are quite saved, as well as an emiction). In occasion of the full program - the starting research giving or allowing of 80 % nearby lvuh and a half of thousand of roubles (sometimes much more cheaply), if after it or him additional research is required (only in case of definition pokazakny to this or that operation) that such research is included into cost of operation. I wish you to calm a little also, can be at you there was also normal Prostaglandinum E (type kaverdzhekta, only in nefabrichnoj) and illness or disease has other reasons rather than, than a cavernous fibrosis, therefore early to do or make any to a conclusion, I recommend to begin with startogo inspection. Which we is spent in current of pair hours and if there will be in that a necessity. That we shall expand up to full and we shall offer you any of modern techniques of operations on restoration of erectile abilities or if it also probably conservative therapy.