PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt, please. 3 years ago there was an operation (a stone p...

Elena
27.05.2004, 15:07
Hello, prompt, please. 3 years ago there was an operation (a stone of a right kidney, an anthrax) on excision of a stone. Every year I am surveyed (a blood, urine, US). In March descended or went on US, have told or said - nothing is revealed (tfu-fie), has handed over urine: it's OK, salts it is not revealed, but TRACES of FIBER! It has guarded me. Within the last three years anything similar was not. It is strongly terrible? What treatment to undertake? The matter is that I prepare on EKO + IKSI (me of 30 years), whether fiber in urine can prevent to me? Can pass or take place any inspection still. Yes, urine handed over in the evening after job, and not a morning portion. Thanks for the answer.

Koblikov I.A.
28.05.2004, 20:16
It is not necessary to worry. Traces of fiber - it is not essential. The main thing - normal outflow wet from the operated kidney, long remission on a pyelonephritis, absence of the latent infections!