PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Last two years I am ill or sick with a chronic cystitis. I accept furaz...

Lena
25.05.2004, 20:54
Hello! Last two years I am ill or sick with a chronic cystitis. I accept Furazolidonum, Palinum. After last two exacerbations the following is observed: still mesjats-two there is an incontience wet without any pains and discolorations of urine. Such sensation, that the bladder is very strained or intense. Antimicrobic preparations thus do not help or assist. How it is possible to remove or take off such status, even for a while?

The anonym
26.05.2004, 15:12
Try to arrange to itself such regimen that at any moment it was possible to descend or go. And the incontience - - strong not constrained desires or nonsensory podtekanie is how shown? And at what fullness the incontience begins? The age also can matter.

Koblikov I.A.
28.05.2004, 04:08
Good counter question from August, 19th 2002 03 : 14 : 11 So? Whether there Was a cystoscopy? Soskoby on IPPP?

Lena
28.05.2004, 15:55
25 years. IPPP - all results negative. In crop only E. Coli, but in small amounts. Cytoscopies were not, and to do or make I am afraid, as first time a cystitis was after a catheterization (the truth, it was enough for a long time, and chronic fomu illness or disease has got only last two years). The incontience is shown in the form of not constrained impulses, and it or this does not occur or happen in the street, and happens after arrival home or in similar situations (on fullness like would not depend). That is the toilet already series and to reach it or him - a problem.