PDA

Просмотр полной версии : uv. The doctor! Very much I ask to help or assist! Your consultation is necessary for me! To me 24, with...

evgeny. Moscow.
27.05.2004, 13:01
uv. The doctor! Very much I ask to help or assist! Your consultation is necessary for me! To me 24, with urology of special problems was not, only one year ago after a strong frigorism there were pains in a perineum, but have passed or have taken place by itself, to the doctor did not go. In the extremity or end of July 2003 at me was sexual contact to the casual friend of 34 years, zamuzhnjaja, mother of two children, on a kind quite healthy, but very thin. She has asked me to remove or take off prezervativ-then it me not nastorozhilo-I and has removed or has taken off. Then has suddenly declared or announced, that is ill or sick, and in a second has told or said, that "has joked". More I did not see it or her, though I know, where it or her to find. Through nesk. Days - at me pains in mocheispusk have begun. The channel - has accepted nesk. Tablets of Ampicillinum, levomitsina. On 6 den-has gone in KVD - has handed over a blood, soskob, a smear - nothing is revealed, but have appointed or nominated Rovamycinum, Tinidazolum (" a nonspecific urethritis "). 04.08.2003 has addressed in klinku "SANOS" with rezju, a burning sensation in a urethra. urolog-" predst. zhelenza it is not increased, symmetric, painless ". TRUZI-" hron. A prostatitis with attributes vospolenija and mikroabtsessami. A vesiculitis. " The ANALYSIS of SECRET PR-TY-" lejk - 1 - 2, er.-., slime - neznachit., letsit. - it is a lot of grain, bacteria and pr - it is not found ". proktolog-" vnutr. gemorroid. Sites without javl-j vospal-I ". On method Guskova which advertise or promote in this clinic, I to be treated did not become, tk responses about itself heard rather inconsistent, and, having listened to friends, have pierced to myself 10 nyxes "KLAFORANA", tk have been assured or confident, that by the status is obliged to fleeting "girlfriend". Also put suppositories "VITAPROST". There has come or stepped time or temporary simplification, but on a balanus there were red points and zud-has run to another urologu-PTSR from 02.09.2003 - the MYCOPLASMA + a/bodies to 1 + 2, VPCH. The SMEAR - CANDIDA ALB + GARDNERELLA + mmobiluncus + staphilococcus. It is appointed or nominated - atrikan, Biseptolum, Trypsinum, prostatilen, timogen, macrofoams, difljukan, tsikloferon, polioksidony. I accepted ALL THIS, pricked v/m - without visible effect. Moreover, the pain as though began to get more deeply (to me it seemed, that after nyxes of Trypsinum) - a strong burning sensation in the bottom of a stomach or belly, in suprapubic area. Is compelled or forced to begin reception anesthetizing - Baralginum, spazgan, voltoren - pricked itself in breeches, in femurs - the pain for a short while disappeared. 8.10.2003 - from a hopelessness has gone on reception to one more urologist - already 4 mu under the bill. Have appointed or nominated suppositories with voltorenom, Escuzanum 20. Has made klinich. The analysis krovi-lejk. 5, 2. An anemia. obshch. The analysis wet - 0, 165. 2 4. neizm. eritr. 1 3 and 16.10.2003 fiber in urine already 0, 39. lejk. 5 6 + slime considerably. Repeated TRUZI 16.10.2003 " individual hyperechoic vkljuchenijado 2, 5 mm, intensifying of a vascular drawing in the right share ". Repeated US 25.10.2003 - " predstjuzheleza it is not increased (28 35 35 mm) ". 31.10.2003 - it is appointed or nominated and it is accepted - tavanik (ftorhinolony), vobenzim, Nistatinum. Besides on doobsledovanii the mycoplasma - Flagylum, vibromitsin, an immunoglobulin, estifan, tykveol is found again out. Last result on a mycoplasma negative, however is found out a cytomegalovirus (earlier pochemu-that it is not found?!) And virus Epshtejna-Barra. My status worsens. The pain becomes a constant. In the field of a perineum and a bladder of sensation as if me from within burn out... From reception at least 4 h groups of antibiotics at me job of an intestine - pains, constipations, an itch in the field of proctal or anal otv-I, a dyscomfort is at all broken or disturbed at a defecation. Any sexual life except for a masturbation... Has changed kol-in and konsist-I semens - it or her became less, more liquid, there were any transparent dense jelly-like includings or incorporations... Constant depression... Irritability... The dream is broken or disturbed... Absence of hope for treatment... Suspicions on an oncology and everything... Pricked Novocainum, Baralginum intravenously - it is useless. Swallowed tramal - the pain removes or takes out per day, but I understand, what is it at all an output or exit... Doctors speak about necessity of hospitalization. What to me to do or make and what with me will be? Whether there were mistakes or errors in treatment? Whether there are at me chances again to become the healthy person, or now it is necessary to run all life on doctors? Whether there is to me a sense to meet that woman and what at it or her to find out, or to blame it or her it is impossible, and sexual contact has served only as the catalyst of illness or disease, preconditions to which at me for a long time already were (pereohladzhenija and tp)? Very much I ask you to help or assist me if it is possible or probable... In advance huge to you thanks! Yours faithfully, evgeny. Moscow.

Koblikov I.A.
28.05.2004, 02:23
Really it is time to you to pass or take place hospitalization

evgeny
28.05.2004, 13:33
I thank all for answers, even anonyms.
Than that - that, and "suvat" anywhere it is more precisely not I shall. The lesson is acquired... Kind all of health!..

To doktoru-I understand, that at you it is too much job to respond all it is detailed, as questions repeat... While I cannot lay down in a hospital, what you could advise me now???
Your preliminary diagnosis?
What it is possible to undertake concerning a cytomegalovirus and whether he can cause such pains? Whether there is a danger in frequent reception TRAMALA for putting off or taking out of a painful syndrome (narcotic accustoming, an abstinence)? Noticed at itself an euphoric status... I do not wish to become the narcomaniac, but a pain sometimes though on a wall climb...
"Not sit down" on TRAMAL, to me recommend to change an analgetic (in particular, on STODOL) - whether opravdanno it?
In advance I thank you for the answer!