PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 45 years. At me at an erection penis will strongly bend upwards. Ra...

Boris
22.05.2004, 01:58
Hello! To me of 45 years. At me at an erection penis will strongly bend upwards. Before it or this was not. The doctor has told or said, what is it illness or disease Pajroni (at a palpation inspissations are felt). Two months I received nyxes gidrokartizon and Lydasum (day one, day - another). Directly in these inspissations - it is sick. In parallel with it or this went on fiziolechenie: the laser and ultrasound. The pain at an erection has passed or has taken place, but the form has not changed. In the extremity or end - the extremities or ends the organ (in a quiet status) began to hurt or be ill;be sick constantly, has appeared chernjushchy (an ecchymosis not passing or not taking place already three week). The doctor has suggested to make a monthly break. Whether it is necessary to continue such treatment? And if is not present, what to do or make? Can, will give the Internet address on treatment of this illness or disease. Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
22.05.2004, 19:15
By my experience these preparations will not give effect.
Yes, such treatment is described. But...
Plaques are better for deleting operatively.

Boris
25.05.2004, 13:39
The doctor has told or said, that if to do or make operation these plaques arise in other place. Speaks, that there are two approaches: like Petersburg and Moscow. Petersburg is that treatment which I now pass or take place. And Moscow is an operation. Can eat still? I why ask? Because very much I am afraid of operation, and she, probably, dear or expensive. Yours faithfully. Boris.

Koblikov I.A.
27.05.2004, 18:36
In regional hospital it do or make free of charge. Be solved on operation.