PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me a problem basically already for a long time. I 3 years of m...

Lera
26.05.2004, 18:03
Hello the doctor!
At me a problem basically already for a long time. I 3 years am excruciated by a urate diathesis. In kidneys there was a sand and crystals, often there was a cystitis. Has then passed or has then taken place course of treatment (November 2001) like would deduce or remove salts and kristaly, the cystitis has stopped. Strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, heavy feelings, dorsodynias and legs or foots recently have begun. Has passed or has taken place inspection at the gynecologist (the problem there thought) it's OK, it was checked up on US - again a urate diathesis. Some days I drink uropimid and Phytolysinum + grasses (field hop) But pains do not pass or take place also a stomach or belly has increased at a rate of. Whether natural it is signs at a sick bladder? Whether Correct treatment have appointed or nominated? Thanks! To me 24 years

Koblikov I.A.
27.05.2004, 11:38
These Preparations are really applied at a cystitis, however can "work" insufficiently if as those is not present some substrate of an inflammation.