PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor. At me sdetstva a cryptorchism. Recently was ill with an orchitis...

Alexander
27.05.2004, 01:05
Hello the Doctor. At me sdetstva a cryptorchism.
Recently was ill with an orchitis vtorgo a testicle. Doctors suggest it or him to remove, t. To. Does not give in to treatment.
What consequences can be at me? Whether the erection and an orgasm Will be saved? To me of 45 years. Children are.

Kuharkin S.A.
27.05.2004, 06:47
Kriptophizm causes immune process not ttlko in the latent testicle, but also in what normlno has lowered or omitted. poetou it is possible to assume, that the inflammation is refractory to therapy imenn iz-for that that the razed testicle is not removed. It or he precisely should be deleted, and it was necessary to delete (if not probably vypolni it or him transpozitsii in normal position in moshonkija. t. e. At abdominal type of a cryptorchism). I tktika was such: 1) To remove the razed testicle 2) If thus are not stoped an inflammation in the second (or it is primary is strongly reduced and with attributes of a destructive inflammation) to remove and it or him. 3) to implant prostheses of testicles and to spend gormonozamestitelnuju therapy (if udajaletsja only one it is possible to do without replaceable therapy, t. To. Androgens produced by one testicle can not suffice on maturing of spermatozoons, but for sex function will suffice in full). Once again povrtorju very important position: If the detained testicle is not removed till now it or he should be removed in any case as soon as possible.