PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At us oligoastenozoospermija, references only on IKSI, but...

Olga
25.05.2004, 12:44
Good afternoon. At us oligoastenozoospermija, references only on IKSI, but you wrote, that it is possible to be overcome for quality of a semen. Have made MAR-the test. Result 1 : 100. The analysis of hormones:
Prolactinum 6, 43 Testosteron-Depotum svob. 4, 44 Testosteron-Depotum 8, 61 FSG 0, 91
Last spermogramma frightens:
Volume 1, 5 ml
Time razzhizh. 30 mines
Viscosity 0, 5 mm
Concentration 5 million / ml
Mobile 38 %: from them And 3 %, In 20 %, From 15 %
Motionless 62 %
Normal morphology of 72 %
Agglutination is absent
Leucocytes 6 8 in sight

I simply have no concept what to do or make. In fact with each month parameters all is worse. Androloga decent we can not find in Kiev yet. Already 3 doctors have told or said, that such do not treat, and in our center ISIDA in general insist that men to treat it is impossible, and that in general spermatazoidov does not remain. To Moscow while prihat it is impossible - from job there is no opportunity to ask for leave at the husband. Help or assist the reference, we can even list you of money if it is necessary. Thanks huge.

Kuharkin S.A.
26.05.2004, 05:33
At such mobility any R-the test is never carried out, to you it or him and did not do or make. If for researches on antispermalnye antibodies took a blood it is correct if investigated or researched a semen at such mobility and parameters it to do or make it is not necessary. Considering all data spermogrammy, it is necessary to direct all researches in two directions: vo-the first to define or determine, why such low volume of an ejaculate (it precisely is not connected with hormones in any way), the second - to define or determine the reason patospermii. They can be crossed or not be crossed, but, nevertheless, speak about IKSI at such parameters at all does not follow. Considering normal morphology in many respects it is meaningful to hold out at least up to EKO. In occasion of that the man to treat does not follow, I think, what is it any private or individual point of view of the doctor or interested in carrying out of auxiliary methods of a reproduction. The man to treat it is necessary. The only thing with what I agree, it that it it is impossible to stimulate without grounds especially such processes as at you. From inspections: 1) standard algorithm, 2) US of seed or spermatic blisters or blebs before and after an ejaculation is will define or determine the reason of the reduced volume of an ejaculate. And in any case at exception of such diseases as obstruction, antispermalnye antibodies and varikotsele it is meaningful to spend even nonspecific stimulation, and then to go on EKO. But there is an impression, that all is not critically changed, except for concentration, all rest does not frighten: mobility is easily restored, morphology so good. Therefore all rest, I think, it is possible to correct.