PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At ogolenii balanuses began to notice on her are white...

Vladimir
21.05.2004, 12:03
Hello. At ogolenii balanuses began to notice on her white allocation. Most likely it descends or goes a skin, but is not assured or confident. What could it be and how to struggle?

latin
22.05.2004, 15:43
hm... At me the same: ((Thready white scurf... It is a little "tvorozhenistyj"... Vladimir - it is similar?: (((hm...

Vladimir
23.05.2004, 10:54
Yes, it is possible and so to describe...

latin
24.05.2004, 12:56
: (((Well while there is no doctor - we shall borrow or occupy in deduction: a hypersensibility of a head of a member, its or his "dryness", periodic problems with a potency??? Similar?.. I went to the urologist, all this business have shown, but nothing has heard: the barbarian, juice of a prostate and more has extracted or obtained from me, something.. All in norm or rate - it is free.: (by the way, "standard" venery too is not present, it is checked up first of all...: (

Vladimir
24.05.2004, 22:18
Sensitivity is present, there is an insignificant itch, dryness and problems with a potency was not observed. To the urologist did not address while - all over again did not give special attention, thought, that temporarily, simply otoprelo. Has then decided to consult here.

Koblikov I.A.
25.05.2004, 10:45
Laziness the mother. All "it" is described in archives of the venereologist, the urologist and even the gynecologist.

Latin
26.05.2004, 03:51
: ((a thrush??? Nistatinum... hm. And where such infection could be picked up?: (((