PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor is a problem, not especially serious, but sometimes decently or considerably irritates...

Denis
18.05.2004, 06:13
The doctor is a problem, not especially serious, but sometimes decently or considerably irritates. The matter is that at me after long exaltation if it has not been realized (well understand about what) or even sometimes after I shall terminate (later different time intervals) happens penetrates a pain where that in district kobchika and is given along a rectum, as though. Strong but it is short, only a few time will pull and passes or takes place. When such happens, pulse strongly knocks, mozho even it or him to experience, excuse, through zadnitsu.
Such there is not every time, but also is already far not in the first.
Vobshche that in the childhood struck painfully kobchik, can from it or this, or what that another, on urology can be? If yes that on what it is necessary to be checked up?
To me 20 years, but do not think, what is it "age".:)

Denis
20.05.2004, 19:56
There is one more unpleasant moment - "has very strongly sat down" libido. In the mornings there is a strut, but after awakening at once vanishes. And within day simply there is no strong desire all as that "easy".

Kuharkin S.A.
23.05.2004, 05:11
Compelled or Forced vozderazhanie with conservation sex fantatzy leads to stagnation of a blood in a small basin. On a background of it or this can the colliculitis - the most frequent reason of depression libido and is quite developed in other disturbances of quality of sex at young age. Also neurologic problems are not excluded also.

Denis
23.05.2004, 19:31
Clearly, thanks! And it is how much easy or light to be checked up there is a colliculitis or not? It is necessary what to hand over Analyses?

Kuharkin S.A.
26.05.2004, 03:12
As the colliculitis can be not the unique reason of your problem, to appoint or nominate inspection and treatment would be more correct after survey. Enter the name on reception to andrologu, can in our clinic. (778 63 39)