PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My problem following at me a pain in the right testicle, has begun e...

Sergey
20.05.2004, 08:52
Hello. My problem following at me a pain in the right testicle, it has begun about 6 months ago pains lomjashchie usually towards evening tumescences there is no inflammation too, the general or common samochustvie good, with an erection too there were problems, became any flaccid not long and began to happen much less often. Has paid attention that a semen as the fallen asleep jelly lumps. To the doctor did not address. What is it?

Kuharkin S.A.
20.05.2004, 18:53
In a testicle it is a lot of reasons of pains. About 2 months ago or it is more, if will thumb through konfrentsiju will find detailed inormatsiju. While I shall inform principal causes of pains: 1) Varikotsele (separately on the right it is rare) 2) a chronic epididymitis 3) Irradiatsija bleat from a presteel gland and seed or spermatic blisters or blebs 4) Prekrut gidatid 5) Neurogenic syndromes. In my opinion. 6) a cancer of testicles and pridakov. Considering pravostorony character and presence of lumps in a semen I first of all would assume any inflammatory process, t. e. Or an epididymitis, or, prosatit, or a vesiculitis. Therefore I can offer you following inspection: Spermogramma, the analysis wet in three portions with a secret prosataty, US of a scrotum, TRUZI prosaty and seed or spermatic blisters or blebs before and after an ejaculation (it is possible somestit with zdachej semens on the analysis). I think it will give practically exhaustive information. Not captured ostanetsja varikotsele, but it too is possible sovmesit from US of a scrotum (to add Doppler is simply). Thus for pair hours you will know the diagnosis and how to be treated.

Sergey
21.05.2004, 19:24
Hello the doctor. The question on your answer (the report from March, 4th in occasion of pains in a testicle) that suspect as all it to be treated, whether I can conduct a normal sexual life?

Kuharkin S.A.
23.05.2004, 08:19
Can.

Sergey
24.05.2004, 21:25
Hello the doctor. Was on reception at the doctor (the urologist, has told all too most as to you.
After survey has told or said that the prostatitis at me is not present (he examined a gland), but has told or said that to testicles not enough blood probably acts and has written out following preparations (Aevitum, Escuzanum). Whether And in the conclusion would like can learn or find out a liver to influence it (at me good-quality giperbilirubinimija t. e. The bilirubin happens 14, 5.20, 5.32, 1.42, 3) and more job it is necessary to adjoin to such substances as benzene, a xylol, toluene, gasoline. How to solve my problem than to be treated.

Kuharkin S.A.
25.05.2004, 21:31
I do not see communication or connection with a liver. On the basis of only survey and a palpation predsatelnoj glands not probably to put opprovergut which I assumed the diagnosis in the first answer. Especially even it is speculative it is impossible to assume disturbances of blood supply of testicles. I recommend, if you to me sets vorosy, to adhere to those references. Which I give you, it is better even to pass or take place inspection on internal reception. If for any reason for you it is not convenient, vrjadli the comment of tactics drugo the doctor will help or assist you.