PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please with the diagnosis... I simply do not know, roofing felts to the urologist chelov...

Rita
21.05.2004, 12:34
Help or Assist, please with the diagnosis... I simply do not know, roofing felts to the urologist of the person of a message, roofing felts to psihiatoru:)
Whether is bolezni/pathologies of vessels in man's "apparatus" at which sex (age of 25 years) is counter-indicative? Further doctors who diagnosed, have given up hope, that in due course these problems with vessels, ostensibly can pass or take place in itself: about. Have frightened, that at the sexual certificate or act the problems demanding even hospitalization are possible or probable: O. It is More anything to extend it was not possible. Very interestingly, what diagnosis could be put? It can already is treated?.. I shall be glad even to easier list of diagnoses:)

Koblikov I.A.
24.05.2004, 01:46
All described approaches or suits under definition "Confabulation". And as that to me is already completely not ridiculous, when I think of it or this gore-the lover...

child
25.05.2004, 14:46
porylas that means this term... %))) it turns out, what to the psychologist?... Forgive or excuse, for importunity... Simply at the person very complex or difficult destiny... Also there is a huge desire to make it or her better:)