PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a chronic pyelonephritis, after last exacerbation (...

Elena
23.05.2004, 00:43
Hello! At me a chronic pyelonephritis, after last exacerbation (1, 5 years ago) me excruciate cystitises almost every month, treated a clamidiosis, an afterbirth. The analysis was negative. Several months ago has bought or purchased to itself shorts with effect of a sauna from neoprena (for growing thin), cystitises with what it is connected have stopped?
In advance thanks

Koblikov I.A.
23.05.2004, 09:51
Interesting question. Were obviously correctly treated, the infection is not present more, therefore and the reasons for a cystitis are not present.

Elena
24.05.2004, 12:23
Kind time of day, doctor Koblikov. Infections also are not present, but cystitises have passed or have taken place only after use of these trousers, sometimes arise "predtsistitnye" sensations before monthly or after sex before monthly it is necessary to accept in the preventive purposes furagin on 1 t 2 times a day. Whether correctly I do or make? Whether there Are ways for ever from it or him to get rid?
In advance thanks. Yours faithfully Elena.

V.D.
24.05.2004, 16:30
Time a tonsillitis remains, means, and the clamidiosis anywhere has not got to. He has simply replaced localization. Now wait for problems with heart and joints.

Elena
25.05.2004, 14:38
In January crop on hlamilioz was negative. And the tonsillitis was in aprese and now, in May. Before from was about 4 years ago.