PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Kuharkin, you my hope! Similar, at me Varitsekole, but it not tochn...

Dmitry
20.05.2004, 03:33
Doctor Kuharkin, you my hope!
Similar, at me Varitsekole, but it is not exact. I describe signs.

To me 16 years, right the testicle 5 days ago has swelled up, also has swelled up the channel leading to them. At loads hurts, sometimes at walking. In a status laying or sitting does not hurt. Even when I strain a stomach or belly hurts. But a pain very easily tolerant. It Varitsekole? What then it is necessary to do or make? Operation? How nascht tablets? There Is a chance that it will pass or take place? Help or assist, very much I ask, to me it is already terrible, nachitalsja vsemozhnyh clauses or articles on a site to one clinic, there any tumour - a cancer! I am afraid!

It can is important, I did not enter intimal communication or connection, but often onaniruju.

HELP or ASSIST.

Kuharkin S.A.
23.05.2004, 16:37
It is exact not varikotsele. As to you of 16 years - vpervuju turn I would think about perekrte substructures of a testicle, in hudshchem a case of the testicle, can be also epdidimorohit. In any case. If you yet szodili to the doctor. That do not postpone.