PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, doctor Koblikov! In brief about the main thing: Earlier it was observed such...

The novel
18.05.2004, 12:00
Hello, doctor Koblikov!
In brief about the main thing:
Earlier such picture was observed: on a head there was a clump a clump malenikih belenikih prishchikov which through any time turned in small jazvochki, or in general at once disappeared (whether I remember predshedstvoval to it or this the sexual certificate or act).
Now the reason of the reference or manipulation to you became:
After the sexual certificate or act without a condom through a short time interval appear jazvochki, but the itch is caused or causes on a skin which zakryvae a head, instead of these or it jazvochki (Signs are similar to a candidiasis). All time is scratched...:-)
I want will note that parrtner at me one, but it or she has any problems with its or her organ periodically she I am treated also think that if its or her illness or disease motla to cause or call my problems that she to me necessarily would tell or say bo it or this as the wife to the husband.
Yours faithfully the Novel.

Koblikov I.A.
21.05.2004, 23:40
To YOU I shall advise to hand over the analysis on the latent urogenital infections and mazok-a print from a head on flora.

The novel
22.05.2004, 13:30
Tell or Say, and most to learn or find out the exact diagnosis or to go inspection it is anonymously possible?
And more it is passed only sexual by (business in that chtoja too I store or keep fidelity, the truth I had also others sexual portnyory before wedding...) - I read that not only...
It is dangerous?

Koblikov I.A.
23.05.2004, 14:22
In ljuboi the center of DNA of diagnostics or in KVD you absolutely easy survey anonymously.