PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help!!! ZPPP with a high probability are excluded. Earlier was ill or sick with a clamidiosis...

JUraO 24
20.05.2004, 08:49
Help!!! ZPPP with a high probability are excluded. Earlier was ill or sick with a clamidiosis, trihomoniazom, hr. A prostatitis. On Thursday has got wet, on Friday - the general or common malaise, in subotu plentiful white allocation without a smell and T 38.9, Sunday - 38, 5 allocation + in the evening in the extremity or end of an emiction has gone zgustok bloods and the burning sensation in a urethra has begun. On Monday and simply in urine in the extremity or end of the certificate or act m-I the blood was. Have diagnosed predv. hr. A prostatitis + disease of a bladder. The blood since Monday has more nebylo and temperatures too, only than allocation. In juice of leucocytes on 1/2 fields of vision. In crop cor. minutiss... 5105.../... The doctor Has appointed or nominated Biseptolum 480, prostatilen, massages, ehinatseju. On Uzi only a prostatitis the size of a gland 4 4 2. After results of crop ofloksatsin. Improvements not chustvuju (allocation). How you prokomentiruete it? In advance thanks!!!

Andrey Vladimirovich
21.05.2004, 18:14
Your diagnosis is similar to " an acute prostatitis " or " an exacerbation of a chronic prostatitis ". Without survey diagnose and appoint or nominate treatment I cannot is nonprofessionally. Simply there corresponds or meets a clinical symptomatology. The basis of treatment of the given disease in an acute phase is made with antibacterial therapy.

Koblikov I.A.
23.05.2004, 07:52
The comment such. Ostarja a phase of disease not zakonchilat, bad oporozhnenie prostates from a secret, disturbance of a regimen and diety. It is time to connect a physiotherapy and massages. An antibiotic to replace. Biseptolum ofloksin for today "do not play".