PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor prompt please! To Me three years ago have removed stvo...

Dmitry-27 of years
20.05.2004, 05:17
Hello! The doctor prompt please! To Me three years ago have removed stvolovuju a vein on the left anticnemion. A cut or section in an inguen did not do or make, and have made above calf under a knee. Operation has passed or has taken place normally. But after began to appear periodically not strong strange nojushchaja a pain - a dyscomfort in the left inguen especially when simply I sit (about a palm from a belly-button to the left and a palm downwards). Consulted to the vascular surgeon in a year, have made duplex scanning veins - it's OK, he has told or said, what is it probably the hernia through an inguinal ring leaves. Was 5 months ago in poliklinnike, and then in hospital went both of the surgeon looked, felt (very painfully) have told or said any hernia is not present. The doctor prompt - advise please (I understand, that survey) if eto not a hernia, is necessary THAT ETO there can be another, and that in current of 3 years I feel not strong nojushchie pains, began to bother. There can be it a lymphadenitis, or varikotsele? At varikotsele I read signs - veins are visible, and at me they are not present. Outside neither reddening, nor is not present a ulcer. Edinstvenyj the sign except for pains is hardly appreciable tumescence.
Thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
22.05.2004, 23:03
" There can be it a lymphadenitis, or varikotsele? "