PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 20 years, it is normally combined or complex;difficult, I the future doctor and want the proconsul...

Without 5. The DOCTOR
20.05.2004, 06:03
Hello. To me of 20 years, it is normally combined or complex;difficult, I the future doctor and wish to consult. It seems to me, that at me t. n. A psychogenic impotency. If I see images of naked women, video, even ingda there is enough idea on sex - an erection simply excellent when it is not necessary. But when it is a question of a reality, already at an idea, that today with the girl I will have a sex, leads to that that all the day the member will be as onemevshijj, tolerant any and why that becomes much less at a rate of. Besides it is broken pishchevarenie-all gurgles. By the way absolutely same status of a member arises after the slightest dose spirtnog (a glass of beer for example) - the member grows dumb, smorshchivaetsja, becomes tolerant. Therefore I do not drink and I do not smoke. I as honey. The student I understand the organism but anything to do or make not mogu-suggestions do not help or assist. As with it or this spravitsja-in fact sam-that a member by way of (!) a problem with a head.

Kuharkin S.A.
22.05.2004, 03:50
More likely vsgo, certainly, the psychogenic reason of erectile dysfunction. Suggestions and other psihoterpevticheskie help or assist seldom. I would make a start from sozdaenija by means of kaverdzhekta the guaranteed erection which after neskolku time will occur or happen and without the help of medicines. obaratites to andrologu for selection of a dose.