PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Help or Assist to diagnose please, me 2 months mu...

Sergey of Item of 28 years
20.05.2004, 18:25
Hello the doctor!
Help or Assist to diagnose please, me 2 months excruciate pains, and doctors cannot diagnose my sore in any way. I shall briefly describe samochustvie:
1. Pains pulsing: the left testicle (aside femurs downwards) 2 3 times a day on 10 20 minutes
2. Pains pricking, shooting: semjavyvodjashchie ducts (on a pubis are probed or palpated) 2 3 times a day 1 2 minutes
3. A pain unpleasant nojushchaja: the basis of a member Seldom, 1 2 once a day
4. At a palpation of the left testicle in the top internal part it is revealed uzelopodobnoe education (absent on the right testicle)
5. At an emiction of unpleasant sensations it is not observed (frequency of an emiction 3 4 times a day)
6. Any collateral vydeleny from the extremity or end of a member it is not revealed

Chronology of a course of a disease:

12/02/02 first displays of illness or disease (the probable reason: a draught on a workplace + low temperature of air + possible or probable infection from partnershi)
26/02/02 visiting of an out-patient department of the Minsk district (urologist) delivery of analyses (urine, soskob) (urine normal, on soskobe it is noted rising flora)
26/02/02 treatment is appointed or nominated: 10 ti dnevnyj a course tsikloferon + amoksiklav
19/03/03 at partnershi the diagnosis: ureoplazma-> a direction on repeated analyses
23/03/02 analyses in laboratory " " (a blood, soskob): chlamydias, ureoplazma, a mycoplasma (chlamydias in norm or rate, ureoplazma, a mycoplasma = it is negative)
11/04/02 visiting kevskogo institute of urology, consultation at doctor Gurzhenko Jury Nikolaevicha (inflammations has not found out)
11/04/02 purpose or appointment for the analysis: spermatografija (norm or rate without pathologies)
Further I do not know to itself to address, help or assist pozhalusta.

Koblikov I.A.
21.05.2004, 18:58
Obviously you have cured from ureoplazmennoj infections.