PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to concern seriously to my history and to express the opinion about nizheizlozh...

Sergey
19.05.2004, 16:07
I ask to concern seriously to my history and to express the opinion about underwritten! How much or As far as I remember myself at me always were problemmy in sexual sphere; in the early childhood parents wetted my sexual member in margontsovke from for vospolenija, but to the doctor and have not addressed when I have grown this problem have laid down on my shoulders! pokapavshis in the literature I have come to conclusion, that at me a phimosis own forces I from it or him have got rid but the head has opened only on one third, before me there was one more problem - solderings. Again I have not addressed to the doctor and itself have broken off them. sjchas at me three problemmy: 1. A small eruption on internal obreze heads (the prepuce nestles on this part of a head and during an erection) 2. The bridle does not allow plnostju to be smoothed prepuce - on the top part of a sexual member the cord or crimp is formed of not smoothed prepuce. 3. A small sexual member of 7 8 sm in the weakened status, 14 sm in the raised or excited status.

Kuharkin S.A.
21.05.2004, 08:05
The sizes in norm or rate. In the rest: you want prodolzhite a selftreatment? Or vse-taki address to the doctor?