PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 22 year, a year three (spring ago) at utrenej erections I at...

Andrey
19.05.2004, 08:07
Hello. To me of 22 year, a year three (spring ago) at utrenej erections I rested a member (doing or making it specially, testing thus pleasant sensations) in a sofa up to a characteristic crunch in district of a perineum (it not a joke), after it though I can not precisely tell or say depression of an erection and libido so in November I could not up to run a business up to the extremity or end at the sexual certificate or act any more has started to be observed. Then various pains in the field of an anus and a member (winter) have started to appear, I on it kak-have not turned that attention also as well as on depression of a potency (everyone happens). But the spring of next year has arisen such problem that to me all time hunting was is wetted, at the reference or manipulation to the doctor to me have diagnosed a cystitis and have treated that certainly has not helped or assisted. Has addressed to other doctor, there have diagnosed a prostatitis (not infectious) has treated, the doctor spoke, that it's OK, but signs not which in the image have not decreased. Gde-that through a floor of year after that treatments has started to be observed allocation from a member small on volume and transparent on color at the reference or manipulation besides with this problem I have handed over the doctor a smear there not that have not found out, then to me have been told or said that it's OK. This moment cast a shadow on competence of the doctor. As I live in small city and urologists here only three
To what is it all it is similar? Whether the chronic prostatitis Is treated? And the most important is possible that or to make in occasion of an erection?
All circumstances strongly press these to me on mentality
In advance thanks!!!

Kuharkin S.A.
19.05.2004, 15:49
Assumptions can be much. Disturbance of an erection, depression libido, problems with an emiction and pains can be signs of a colliculitis. I do not exclude an opportunity of development ED of an organic genesis. The prostatitis even if he also is, to it or this has no attitude or relation. It is necessary to be surveyed. Unfortunately greater in absentia to you I can not tell or say.