PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me 19 years were already executed!, and at me still absolutely is not present shchet...

Dima
18.05.2004, 06:16
The dear doctor, to me 19 years were already executed!, and I still absolutely do not have bristle, moustaches slowly grow, in axillary hollows too is not dense. One year ago went to the doctor, has handed over Testosteron-Depotum 25, 78 (7 55 like border of norm or rate). The doctor has told or said to not worry and has told or said that it's OK will be. On a pubis of hair enough as seems to me. What's the matter??? Why there is no bristle??? With an erection of ANY problems, with hormones too?? So why does not grow???

Dima
19.05.2004, 08:04
The doctor, has absolutely forgotten: read that for a pilosis of a body in a greater degree the androgens developed or produced by adrenals, instead of testicles respond. Testicles respond practically only for a pilosis of a pubis. Whether so it??? Something can at me with adrenals not so??? Certainly it is possible to speak, that hair but while almost any progress it is invisible will grow. ((((