PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the percent or interest of mobile spermatozoons now 35 % and n falls...

Dima 30 years
19.05.2004, 05:05
Hello! At me the percent or interest of mobile spermatozoons now 35 % falls and it has begun 5 years ago then mobility was 65 % .analizy on an infection handed over repeatedly anything except for herpes has not shown was treated "tsikloferonom". Diagnosed prostatitnyj a urethritis but treatment has not helped or assisted as I suffer from sterility or barrenness of an oligospermatism the channel especially after the sexual certificate or act zhget. How to me to recover and lift mobility of spermatozoons? Now to the wife will do or make one more attempt of an insemination.

Kuharkin S.A.
19.05.2004, 08:03
Nabolee the probable reason of progressive depression of parameters spermogrammy (first of all mobility in the second concentration, then morphology) is varikotsele. Compare primary sterility or barrenness at the man (or in the age of conditional till 27 years) it is caused varikotsele in 35 %. Secondary sterility or barrenness (or in the age of after 27 years) already in 80 85 % is caused varikotsele. More often it to concern to undetectable variokotsele (in 27 % of cases usual methods, without the help dopplera varikotsele does not come to light or is not taped), undetectable pravostoronee varikotsele (it is accepted to operate in Russia only at the left, and nevertheless in 50 % of cases varikotsele happens with 2 h the parties or sides, but on the right less expressed), revealed and treated in the usual ways without application microsurgical tehnik (t. e. Or laparoskopicheski, or operation Ivanissevicha - at both these ways in difference from mikrohirurgicheskojts operations up to 25 % of complications and deterioration of genesial function), on the second place I would put presence as a result of the different reasons (partial obstruction, cysts, traumas......) antispermalnyh antibodies (it is necessary to hand over the analysis on their presence and kontsetratsiju), then the phenomenon of a prostatitis, a vesiculitis. EsliVy will result or bring more developed or unwrapped picture - I can recommend to you more konretno, pokazhe I recommend you standard inspection in such situation: the analysis antispermalnye antibodies, US + doppler scrotums (costing or standing with natuzhivaniem), TRUZI before and after an ejaculation.