PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhaeiyj the doctor! Your consultation is necessary! 3 years cystitises. Pervonachaln...

irina
17.05.2004, 08:56
Uvazhaeiyj the doctor! Your consultation is necessary! 3 years cystitises. Initial very strong signs (a burning sensation, rezi) for a long time are forgotten and healed, but... .do these pores there is a sensation of a dyscomfort, sometimes and exacerbations. During exacerbations I hand over analyses. A tank. Crop shows that an intestinal rod, a staphilococcus. One more njuans: is gerpevticheskie rashes on a pubis. Herpes the same treated, but at the next treatment of intestinal rod Amoksiklavom, there were herpes, though a saw and immunal. So: treatment by antibiotics - appears herpes. Recently has read through, that at gerpevticheskom a cystitis the basic sowed flora are staphilococcuses and E. coli. Whether presence of such disease at me is possible or probable? My doctors under which observation I am, anything distinct cannot tell or say, though law is obvious: herpes - flora - a cystitis (excuse, it in my opinion). And how you think? And last question: how to treat gerpevichesky a cystitis? Help or assist me, the doctor! I shortly would like zaberemenit and to give birth to the healthy kid!

Koblikov I.A.
18.05.2004, 21:23
About pregnancy while poosteregites. Probably, that the sequence (herpes - flora - a cystitis) revealed by you, does not come to an end only these infections, and a bouquet includes a ureaplasma or a chlamydia. You should hand over the expanded analysis by a modern technique to be observed as ginekologm, and the urologist. Gerpeticheky a urethritis, instead of tsisti, here it is more correct. It is possible to apply instilljatsii in kanali preparations atsisklovira inside.