PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Ilya Aleksandrovich! At me to you 2 questions: 1. I already poltor...

Ekaterina
10.05.2004, 02:12
Hello, Ilya Aleksandrovich!
At me to you 2 questions:
1. I one and a half year without results struggle with a ureaplasmosis. After traditional treatment by antibiotics (has passed or has taken place already 3 courses) through any time again reveal or tap a ureaplasma. To me have suggested to make a course of lavages of a bladder with Linimentum tsikloferona with a guarantee, that I shall forget about a ureaplasmosis for ever. In your opinion, how much or as far as it is real?
2. What it is more preferable to hand over - a smear from a urethra or soskob? After soskoba some days a bleeding and morbidity how it can be removed or taken off more quickly?
In advance many thanks for answers!
Yours faithfully, Ekaterina.

Koblikov I.A.
12.05.2004, 08:25
I think, the situation as always is banal - the sexual partner is sick. It is not treated as it is necessary. Or unmodern schemes or plans of treatment were applied. That up to instilljatsy Linimentum tsikloferona - first time such I hear. Forgive or excuse. There can be other preparation?

Ekaterina
16.05.2004, 02:56
The husband also is treated, thus from the moment of detection of an infection we are protected only by condoms. And antibiotics were appointed or nominated to what by results of crop my ureaplasma is sensitive. The doctor offers Linimentum tsiklaferona, to me it or him during treatment appointed or nominated also in the form of wads.
Ilya Aleksandrovich!
Respond also to mine 2 j a question (in occasion of soskoba or a smear) and advise how more quickly to remove or take off, please, unpleasant sensations after soskoba (do not pass or take place some days).
Thanks!

Koblikov I.A.
18.05.2004, 20:41
How more quickly to remove or take off unpleasant sensations after soskoba (do not pass or take place some days) usual Analginum inside, it is possible suppositories vaginalnye with ketarolom, or even it is rectal with diclofenac.