PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Help or assist define or determine that can to be for illness or disease. A sign...

Alexey
15.05.2004, 21:59
Hello the doctor! Help or assist define or determine that can to be for illness or disease. Signs here such: the scrotum and reddenings in the field of a scrotum between legs or foots and a trunk strongly sweats. We with the wife were treated for a ureaplasma and a mycoplasma and from a fungus. A course there passed or there took place 2 times. 1 time one year ago and 3 days ago have finished last time. Were treated vilprafenom, difljukanom, Trichopolum and Clotrimazolum. During reception of antibiotics these or it pokranenija have decreased but have not disappeared absolutely. Here in 3 days at me again a fungus. I think that the doctor not up to the extremity or end has defined or determined diseases and from a mycoplasma and ureaplaziy we have recovered and the basic disease which can cause this status is not certain. It is more than complaints on what is not present, nothing hurts all vroode ok, but I think it again temporarily as these "specks" have remained. The complaint at me actually here on what: between legs or foots in the field of a scrotum pakrasnenija but not on top of a skin and under her. Dalshi these reddenings will leave on the top of a skin. The skin in these places is similar to Membranula or film, but only similar both the scrotum and these places strongly "sweat". Help or assist define or determine hundred it can to be for illness or disease and what analyses it is necessary to hand over for this purpose. Many thanks!

V.D.
17.05.2004, 10:58
The fungus always joins something also the "basic" disease cannot be. The hyperhidrosis and an eruption is quite often observed at mycoplasmoses which, probably, and are the "basic" diseases in your case. Therefore, you should be rechecked on them.

Koblikov I.A.
18.05.2004, 20:22
It is desirable to hand over the elementary analysis - soskob from a surface of a skin - to receive positive (negative) result and to be treated under available schemes or plans.