PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Kuharkin S. (see my letter from 19.08.10 : 51 : 17), p...

The novel
14.05.2004, 22:48
Dear doctor Kuharkin S. (see my letter from 19.08.10 : 51 : 17),
At your request I inform in addition: Analyses surrendered after week continence.

Fluorometrija: certain time 65, 9; time of current: 64, 4; time for top: 11, 9; headwaters: 16, 7 ml/sec; an average: 7, 0; an interval: 2; volume: 454 ml.

TR - US: the size: 4, 53, 63, 5, volume: 29, 8. It is symmetric, contours equal precise. A prostatic part of a urethra: it is changed periuretralno sites of a fibrosis kaltsinaty are defined or determined. The central part of a gland: it is slightly increased due to adenomatous sites.
Structure or Frame the center of a part: it is not changed
Periferich. A part: it is changed, are defined or determined on the right kaltsinaty 0, 20, 6 see
Moch a bubble - not utolshchena, a lumen homogeneous (?), b/about; kidneys - b/about
The conclusion of US: attributes hr. A prostatitis; initial attributes DGPZH, kaltsinaty PZH. p/about podeksimija (?)

Secret of a prostate: 0, 5; albesent muddy; viscous or viscid. Leucocytes: 4 5; erythrocytes: - 1; letsitinovye grains: one plus.
Infections are not present.
Smear: purely or cleanly
What is it and how to treat? It would not be desirable to earn an adenoma at such age.

Kuharkin S.A.
18.05.2004, 11:27
AKdenomy do not earn. You nikoem in the image could not provoke its or her occurrence and development. But it opredelnno on your conclusion of US a good-quality hyperplasia of a prostate (the name of an adenoma is modern). Treatment on given moent tolko simtamaticheskoe. Dalnejj treatment will be zavisit from current of the illness or disease - from refusal of treatment before operation.