PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sergey Arkadevich, tell or say please, and how much in general it is possible to do or make time bi...

Matilda
16.05.2004, 00:39
Sergey Arkadevich, tell or say please, and how much time in general it is possible to do or make biopsies to husband TESA/TESE/REZA/MEZA?
For the first time did or made only TESA, and in second time you did or made REZA with TESA.
I certainly hope, what following attempt will be successful, but everything, it would be desirable to know last it at us chance with the husband or possible to do or make biopsies though twenty times?
It seems to me, what each time than a biopsy s/g everyone will be worse and worse and finally will be useless to continue, I am right in the fears?
And how much in your practice was such biopsies at one man and whether has come or stepped at the wife?

Kuharkin S.A.
17.05.2004, 10:42
I remember a situation. We some times talked to you on this subject, and I like your readiness and awareness in the given question. Certainly, each new biopsy negatively affects results of the subsequent spermogramm and for this reason without preparation to go on the next attempt it is impossible.