PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me andrologicheskie difficulties (if so it is possible to speak) n...

Vitaly
17.05.2004, 06:46
Hello.
At me andrologicheskie difficulties (if so it it is possible to speak) have begun in 17 years practically with the first tablet metiltestosterona (it was amateur performance and bezumiem-but I tried to become more quickly to adults thus though honey. Indications not bylo-at school strongly beat:-)).
Gde-that for couple of weeks before has started to be engaged in weightlifting (in 2 years has stopped)
Accepted 2 tablets in day in current of half a year + 100 tablets of a methandrostenolone.
The first week of a hormonetherapy there were nightly pollutions (ranee-once a week) and promptly the erection and an inclination decreased.)
C to notice, that the varices on legs or foots have begun.
In a week result: the member "did not breathe" at all in current of the subsequent half a year.
Testicles have a little decreased and stalee less hard to the touch.
After in current of half a year it was a little restored.
There was an erection, very weak inclination.
The certificate or act of a masturbation was very long 15 20 minutes, sensitivity of a head members very low.
The erection vanished minutes through 10 (before it or this proishola " rehearsal of an orgasm " - weak reflex reduction of muscles of a perineum, a prostate and probably all rest that should be reduced in such cases, but emission of an ejaculate was scanty) and the "flaccid" member before an orgasm was necessary to pull out or fray.
In 3 years of an orgasm began to achieve without loss of an erection, but with the same "preliminary" insignificant ejaculation.
Pollutions already never came back.
The endocrinologist has not found deviations or rejections, complained to the urologist on speeded up pozyvy-but urine was normal.
Hyperplasia of a musculation of a bladder? (these signs have appeared in half a year of a hormonetherapy)
It was arranged in 23 years on power station and it is absolutely inexplicable libido and a potency in general have increased up to priemlego a level (though working conditions and state of health, accordingly were awful).
Married the virgin.
Almost daily single sexual certificates or acts.
Without accrueing or increasing exaltation with soft orgasms, but the erection was almost always saved up to the victorious extremity or end.
Certificates or Acts have been tightened or delayed 15 20 30 minutes, a dyscomfort then in the field of a perineum, draft to urinate...
Has left.
The inclination began to decrease quickly.
Has divorced.
At new job extremely got tired and was nervous.
In 2 months has felt, that with ladies there will be difficulties.
The erection became weak and began to vanish in some minutes of a masturbation.
With following lady it has not turned out.
Began to accept iohimbe in kapsulah-the head, a strong rhinitis began to be turned...
But the erection became more than normal, it turned out up to 3 4 certificates or acts for an evening..
Put spurs to itself also red pepper.
Have appeared strong allocation during the moment of exaltation.
There were strong and frequent desires to urinate.
Has thrown iohimbe and lady has thrown me.
With following lady all turned out badly, but has noticed, that there was a urethritis, and in half a year an intolerable prostatitis.
In analyses - a ureaplasma, it was treated 3 times on all pravilam-leucocytes in a secret have decreased up to norm or rate.
After a course of a heating of a prostate through a straight line kishku-the sexual life on couple of months was normalized...
After the next courses of a heating - it is normalized again on mesjats-two.
And then snova-difficulties with deduction, difficulties with exaltation, it is intolerable long certificates or acts, weak orgasms..
By results of spermogrammy-it was operated in occasion of varikotsele.
Special influence on a potency has not noticed.
Repeatedly handed over PTSR analyses on hidden or latent infektsii-it is pure or clean.
It would be desirable normal family, in the rest the life was arranged, me 31 year.
What with my organism (except for the turned brains)?
I ask, help or assist.

Kuharkin S.A.
17.05.2004, 10:19
Most likely problems more psychological, than consequences or investigations of disease of genitals or genitalias or endocrinologic or endocrinology rasstvrojstv. Rkomenduju to find the good psychotherapist. Iz-problems andrologichskogo the plan I can assume only antoniju prostates and seed or spermatic blisters or blebs, or a colliculitis. It already is necessary obsedovat by means of uretroskopii and TRUZI, guesses sdes to not make.