PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Approximately, one year ago I did or made spermogrammu, the result was plo...

Vladimir
15.05.2004, 21:54
Hello! Approximately, one year ago I did or made spermogrammu, the result was bad and to me for treatment appointed or nominated speman and agapurin, but the result has not improved. At inspection at other doctors in 2001 to me have diagnosed: varikotsele and in spermogramme - astenoteratozoospermija. Have told or said that treatment spent before could not give result without preliminary operation. In occasion of varikotsele in April of this year have performed operation (as it is written in an extract " on Ivansevichu ") and have appointed or nominated following treatment: vitamins " A-E " 13 r/d in current 3 months, speman 23 r/d and a selenium 12 r/d with nutrition. But from appointed or nominated I accept only vitamins and speman. In a drugstore to me have told or said, that the selenium is an alimentary additive and I did not begin to buy it or him. Whether it is correct or the selenium is really necessary? Also it would be desirable to learn or find out why this time have not appointed or nominated agapurin, there can be he and a selenium are interchangeable?

Koblikov I.A.
16.05.2004, 22:17
Selenium for today fashionable enough preparation from antioxidants. Agapurin it is slightly obsolete, but it is considered, that improves a blood flow.
Whether there are changes in spermogramme now?