PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is very necessary. One month ago to me the prostitute, and without p has made minet...

dimicontus
13.05.2004, 11:33
Advice or Council is very necessary. One month ago to me the prostitute, and without a condom has made minet. First all was
Normally, but gde-that in 5 7 days I became oshchushchut any strange sensations in eggs: kak-as if murashki on a skin run, then
It was replaced on chustvo burning sensations in eggs, plus still a burning sensation in mocheispuskatelnom the channel. In 2 days of sensation have ceased. I have begun
To run that to the venereologist, to the urologist. At the venereologist I have handed over the analysis of a blood on a lues, a smear (it seems, there check a gonorrhea and a gonorrhea),
Clamidiosis, cytomegalovirus, the analysis wet in 2 portions. Nothing has been found. At the urologist: US, a secret of a prostate, a smear,
The analysis wet in 2 portions. Again have found nothing. These or it " murashki on eggs ", in eggs do not pass or take place a burning sensation, though are not such
Strong, as earlier. In additives to everything, the sexual inclination practically is absent. What to me to do or make?
P. S. Matters where to hand over such analyses as a smear, the analysis wet - in a district clinic free of charge or in
The abrupt medical center for abrupt babki?

Koblikov I.A.
16.05.2004, 21:20
I do not see problems.