PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In a right kidney have found out a stone "korralovyj" 3 in diameter 0, 5 doctor gov...

Sasha
10.05.2004, 01:20
In a right kidney have found out a stone "korralovyj"
3 in diameter 0, 5 doctor speaks - uratnyj. The Left kidney does not work already since the childhood) and I did not know)
Operation to do or make refuse, speak it is possible to dissolve a stone. Why it is impossible to operate? To me 52 years.

Koblikov I.A.
10.05.2004, 05:19
And me it is not clear: why it is impossible to operate. If YOU will send ALL the given inspections I can respond.

Sasha
14.05.2004, 04:55
The conclusion. KT-data for a hypoplasia of a left kidney, attributes of secondary granular kidney MKB. A stone in an average third of left ureter. A stone in a calyx or calicle of a left kidney. Korallovidnyj a stone right pochui. EED 58003. Speak, that operation to do or make it is impossible, a stone uratnyj will dissolve.

Koblikov I.A.
15.05.2004, 21:09
I so understand, that the patient in a hospital.
That excision of a stone from a ureter (even if YOU have confused the party or side), then an estimation of function of kidneys, exact, then excision of a stone lohanki, operative is planned. Very much I doubt of dissolution, rather I doubt.