PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 24 years. In 1999 when to me there were 22 years, I married. And p...

vugar
14.05.2004, 22:03
Hello. To me of 24 years. In 1999 when to me there were 22 years, I married. And after medical examination to me have diagnosed azeosprema. Till this time what for I did not know that that I do not have high-grade semen. I wish to learn or find out as it is possible to be treated and in general what methods of treatment of this sort of disease are available in an expert or a practice. Thanks for pomosh. If can send me the answer on a mail zvugar@rambler. ru. Thanks!

Kuharkin S.A.
15.05.2004, 01:17
Azoospermija happens obstructive and not obstructive. At both forms in a semen otsutsvujut spermatozoons. A basic difference as in tactics of inspection, and treatment. For obstructive: microsurgical restoration of permeability semjavynosjashchih ways is done or made, for not obstructive (at its or her proof haraketere) - prepares follows to procedure IKSI. Niabolee with an effective method (up to 60 %) javjaletsja microsurgical spermekstraktsija (TESE) and in case of its or her success (spermatozoons suitable for carrying out IKSI are found out), the wife we stimulate a superovulation, then a fence of ootids, then, IKSI, and podsadka embryoses. Additions can be much - after survey.