PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I already wrote to you on January, 29th. You asked the description of US...

Irina
11.05.2004, 13:51
Hello, the doctor! I already wrote to you on January, 29th.
You asked the description of US of urinary system. Excuse, that I can respond only today. Unfortunately, separate phrases on the conclusion are not legible also to me as not to the expert, it is difficult to understand separate words.

Uzi kidneys:
RD - 10258 mm, RS - 11847 mm, "paretima (?)" 18 20 mm, disr-p (n?) about homogeneous, ehoplotnost it is raised or increased, che (?) with are condensed, nemis (?) it is not defined or determined. Outflow is not broken or disturbed. RD about 82 mm are lowered or omitted. Adrenals are not increased.

The conclusion: diffusive or diffuse changes of a parenchyma (?) of kidneys. Right-hand plerropioz (?)
Good afternoon! To my husband of 48 years. Gde-that since 1985 " the chronic pyelonephritis " is diagnosed him. For last 5 years it or he approximately yearly has exacerbations. One week ago he has made the analysis of a blood on biochemistry: a creatinine - 133, 4 (norm or rate up to 115), a bilirubin the general or common - 23, 6 (norm or rate up to 18, 8), a bilirubin connected - 6, 5 (norm or rate up to 5, 1), a bilirubin free - 17, 1 (norm or rate up to 15), kreatinfosfokineza - 187 (norm or rate up to 174)? Urea, a urinary acid, albuminous fractions - in norm or rate. The urologist directed or referred on additional inspections (down to the ophthalmologist) which have not revealed the reason of deviations or rejections in parameters of a blood. On what you would pay attention, what researches need to be spent? And more, analyses are how much bad? Thanks.

Answers:
Koblikov I.A. February, 01st 2004 00 : 33 : 25
It is possible to receive the description of US of urinary system?

Koblikov I.A.
13.05.2004, 22:04
It seems to me, that on the right there can be not a nephroptosis, and a dystopia pochkiju It will show vascular research. The creatinine is overestimated, the analysis to repeat in conditions sparing protein-free diety.