PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 18 years (guy) body height 182, weight 63. 3 years vozn...

Dan
12.05.2004, 09:38
Hello, the doctor! To me of 18 years (guy) body height 182, weight 63. 3 years there are frequent desires to an emiction, but many of them appear false, that is after normal, full, the normal jet of an emiction arises as though residual desire, that is muscles press are strained, that trying to get rid of last rests, then urine is not present, but in a member I feel, that as if or as she has still remained. Incontiences of urine are not present. Handed over analyses: the general or common bloods and mochi-norm or rate, juice of the Prostate and uzi PZH too norm or rate, masturbiruju approximately in a day. The nephroptosis on the right unilateral 2 degrees, on job of kidneys RRG " the moderate retardation of an egestion of a preparation by both kidneys ", but hardly this or thus congenital, in fact to be shown became not since the childhood, and 3 years ago.
Prompt, what's the matter.
In advance thanks

Koblikov I.A.
13.05.2004, 19:52
Change a pose at an emiction (costing or standing, with widely divorced legs or foots, hardly prgnuvshis forward), try to not force the certificate or act of an emiction to not hurry up. If is allocation - to hand over a smear and urine on the analysis.