PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How allows to know about itself a tumour on a testicle, it or him uvilichenie? If not osmatriva...

Gleb
11.05.2004, 11:37
How allows to know about itself a tumour on a testicle, it or him uvilichenie? If to not examine them, whether I learn or find out about it? (pains or still that that will be present?). The second question: whether can be such, what at survey of a testicle I shall not find out a tumour, though she thus will be present? Or she it is very easy or light nashchupuvaetsja? Excuse for mistakes or errors, rosijskoj almost znaju-did not learn or teach, it is a shame:) Give the detailed answer please!

Kuharkin S.A.
12.05.2004, 20:56
When the augmentation or deformation is already very disturbing or alarming sign. Early simtomy are practically imperceptible - weak pains, izmenija in spermogramme, US - reliable enough way of early diagnostics. So I hope - I have responded unequivocally enough - if there is a deformation and augmentation (though they can be and are not connected with a tumour on the other hand) are already late signs. Doubt of something make US. The same I apologize for mistakes or errors.