PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravchtvujte. The problem which does not give me rest is premature this...

Victor 27
05.05.2004, 16:48
Zdravchtvujte. The problem which does not give me rest is a premature ejaculation. I already read on this problematics very much, visited or attended androloga. The doctor to me has written out Speman Forte, has told or said supposedly that at you all ok, will drink a blister or bleb and all is normalized. Well not tut-that was. I can tell or say the following more in detail:
1. Quickly I finish at the first contact (10 15 friktsy). Further, in vtoroj-third time it's OK.
2. Thus a sexual life I live regularno (2 3 times a week stobilno).
3. The analysis spermogrammy zdaval, the doctor has told or said all in norm or rate, the truth the quantity or amount of leucocytes there 5, and like as is necessary no more than 1.
Tell or Say please in what there can be a business.
If are necessary still given, I shall inform.
p. s. Try. To respond in the given conference, and that basically like to send to the doctor. At the doctor I already was, but from visiting I have not received any clearness and satisfaction.

Kuharkin S.A.
06.05.2004, 08:42
Probably, your problem is connected with a hypersensitivity of a balanus (not such a rare or an infrequent pathology, but about her pochemu-that forget). To check up simply. Try or taste during an erection on a balanus to sprinkle a little a spray of Lidocainum (10 %) is can change in some times duration of the sexual certificate or act. Do not forget to put on thus a condom, and that the anesthesia will be and at the girl, and its or her it is pleasures will not bring. If duration will increase, it will be possible to make reversnuju a denervation of a head (very small operation with which often replace with a noneffective circumcision - do not mix). Try or taste, if so address - we shall help or assist. If it is already passed or already taken place stage it is necessary to understand more in detail, here in absentia I already recommend I can nothing.

Kuharkin S.A.
08.05.2004, 23:32
Probably, your problem is connected with a hypersensitivity of a balanus (not such a rare or an infrequent pathology, but about her pochemu-that forget). To check up simply. Try or taste during an erection on a balanus to sprinkle a little a spray of Lidocainum (10 %) is can change in some times duration of the sexual certificate or act. Do not forget to put on thus a condom, and that the anesthesia will be and at the girl, and its or her it is pleasures will not bring. If duration will increase, it will be possible to make reversnuju a denervation of a head (very small operation with which often replace with a noneffective circumcision - do not mix). Try or taste, if so address - we shall help or assist. If it is already passed or already taken place stage it is necessary to understand more in detail, here in absentia I already recommend I can nothing.

Kuharkin S.A.
12.05.2004, 07:45