PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!!! Nearby 10 ti years back, in the age of 12 ti years at mine...

Vladimir
10.05.2004, 18:52
The dear doctor!!!
Nearby 10 ti years back, in the age of 12 ti years at my son after the transferred or carried flu the urethritis, then konjuktevit, an arthritis of knee joints with a tumescence has begun. In hospital have defined or determined the diagnosis - the CLAMIDIOSIS. After 3 h week course of treatment by injections of Penicillinum in a combination to Indomethacinum and then bitsillina-3 and 5, illness or disease has completely disappeared, treatment has been fixed profillakticheskimi by injections of Bicillinum after 1 go and 2 go year.
1 go February of this year, after renewal of trainings on bodi-bildingu, at it or him the urethritis again has begun, has held down a neck, then was showed konjuktevit and again the arthritis of knee joints has begun (all over again right, then left), by doctors has been diagnosed - illness or disease Rejtera. Treatment Roksibelom on 2 tablets in the morning and in the evening up to meal is appointed or nominated
In current of 5 days, then on 1 tablet in the morning and in the evening - 5 days, then on 1 tablet in day.
In current of the first 10 ti days together with the specified antibiotic diclofenac has been ordered. To 16 mu February all accompanying signs of illness or disease practically have disappeared, only knee joints a little ached a bit. This day reception of diclofenac has ended and he has a little increased a load by joints. Knee joints again have swelled up a little and have ached... The doctor has prolonged reception of diclofenac for 10 days.
Whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated? What is recommended in the given situation? Whether this illness or disease can irrevocably recover?

Koblikov I.A.
10.05.2004, 21:12
To respond unequivocally uneasy: you insist on the version of an exacerbation rejter-, not confirming told or said by analyses. At such gravity of an exacerbation treatment usually spend in a hospital, it is long, varying various preparations.