PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 54 years. At me the third month with faults...

Nikolay
09.05.2004, 05:59
Hello the doctor!
To me 54 years. I a third month with faults am am hurted with testicles besides with otdachoj in napravlnii the bottom part of a stomach or belly both in right and in the left party or side and in a loin (the bottom part). It was checked at the doctor of the urologist, zdaval analizi, the Prostatitis is not present, all in norm or rate, it is a little in insignificant quantity or amount in urine was gripki, after crop for purpose or appointment protivgripkovogo a preparation have appointed or nominated NIZORAL two times a day in the morning and in the evening in current of week. After acceptance vrodeba a beam became but it is temporary, pains then have again begun. I have noticed that pains increase or are enlarged in a place from a back pain especially after ACTIVE sex or podema GRAVITIES. What can be? And how to act or arrive to me. For pomosh in advance I thank.

Koblikov I.A.
10.05.2004, 06:00
More than the probable reason of these complaints - disease of a backbone. Descend or go on pictures and then consult with the neurologist.