PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me two weeks ago have begun transparent allocation....

Vladislav
08.05.2004, 02:13
Hello the doctor. At me two weeks ago have begun transparent allocation. Month before was treated for a mycoplasmosis. At kontrolnom crop the mycoplasma has not disappeared. The doctor has told or said, that if nothing disturbs, then it's OK (now them do not treat) Now with these or it vydelenijami has decided to go to the urologist. Has handed over analyses: crop on gonokkoki and key cells (negative rez-) leucocytes are overestimated. Has handed over spermogramu on fastness to antibiotics, it is found out stafillokok pathogenic, the analysis of juice of a prostate (inflammations are not present), the analysis on a Trichomonas) (negative), has handed over US on a prostatitis - the diagnosis a chronic prostatitis. Has written out course of treatment: abaktal, summamed, vitamins, speman. But has passed or has taken place 10 days and any rezultatavse - old. What do you advise? In advance thanks

Koblikov I.A.
09.05.2004, 17:19
Suppositories "Vitaprost", the sexual life with a condom regular to wait.