PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I am treated for sterility or barrenness, to me have registered to pass or take place a course omnadrena 250...

Sergey
08.05.2004, 09:11
Good afternoon! I am treated for sterility or barrenness, to me have registered to pass or take place a course omnadrena 250, 5 ampoules in 3 weeks everyone. Tell or say please what action will render this medicine? To me 23 years.

Kuharkin S.A.
09.05.2004, 17:10
In certain sitatsijah this medicine pathogenetically obosnovanno (sitatsija meets no more than at 1 patient on 100 fruitless men and it is connected with gipogonadotropnym a hypogonadism), in other cases efficiency does not exceed 5 % and to concern to empirical therapy (t. e. When odnaznachnoj prichniny depressions of parameters spermogrammy or the reasons of sterility or barrenness it is not established or installed also a preparation under the different plausible purposes nazanchaetsja for treatment of sterility or barrenness), unfortunately in connection with kommertsializatsiej medicine such preparty are not priority almost and seldom imeeju t positive action. If to take statistku that about 90 % of man's sterility or barrenness (t. e. e the real reasons of sterility or barrenness) - are contraindication for purpose or appointment of such preparations, t. To. I stimulate spermatogenze, its or his broken part is stimulated basically. It all the same that ill northern birch for vyzdoovlenija to plant or put on fertile tropical wet medium. Where lemons grow. - The same effect can kratkovermenno and rastsvetet. But will decay very quickly.