PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. I have a girl from whom it would be desirable to borrow or occupy in sex. But...

Alesha
06.05.2004, 18:03
Zdrastvujte. I have a girl from whom it would be desirable to borrow or occupy in sex. But at me a phimosis - a head ogaljaetsja only by means of arms or hand. Whether it is possible to be engaged in sex thus?

Dan
07.05.2004, 18:32
If the head is naked or exposed only by means of arms or hand and thus there are no morbid sensations all is normal. If at moving a prepuce you feel a pain it is a phimosis, it is possible to be engaged in sex certainly, but it is sick. Address to vrachu-to the urologist in an out-patient department is better finally to clear a situation.

Alesha
08.05.2004, 08:54
And if morbid sensations are, but weak? And whether in general most that at sex ogaljat it or her?

Dan
09.05.2004, 01:28
If there are morbid sensations, advise vsyo-taki personally to address to the doctor. In that most to open a head, there is nothing strange. At introduction of a member in a vagina the prepuce will move back itself though in your case it will be a little sick. At return movement - will approach on a head, etc.

Koblikov I.A.
09.05.2004, 12:07
More likely it not a phimosis. All of successes!