PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt, if it is possible or probable, some wrong sensations ispy...

Serzh (22 years)
07.05.2004, 05:58
The doctor, prompt, if it is possible or probable, some wrong sensations I test at an emiction, something like shchekoty, can with small ostritsoj (pains are not present). It was showed recently, about 4 days ago, almost right after arrival from the sea. Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
08.05.2004, 09:40
And allocation? And jazvochka on a prepuce? And an edema of lymph nodes? And temperature and the general or common delicacy?

Serzh
09.05.2004, 10:37
I already wrote to you 7/09/02
Know, all in norm or rate (allocation were only firstly (white poutram), jazvochek on a prepuce it was not observed, only the some chesatelnoe the desire appeared in raene bridles, and the edema of lymph nodes is absent, and the temperature and is not present the general or common delicacy), has passed or has taken place nidelja. And in general some problems at an emiction have remained: know as you will detain desire isprozhnitsa for any reasons, and already absolutely nevmoch to suffer or bear, but then when you satisfy natural need vkontse the extremities or ends process proceeds not so intensivono as expected, and even it is necessary to make some efforts, and can cut a little at an emiction. And here at the use big kollichestva beer well or that that mochegonnog, type of a water-melon - all vporjadke. I wish to descend or go all on analyses (kstate what it is necessary to hand over do not prompt), time was not with this job earlier. And whether it is necessary to disturb doctors, if it of you not "military"