PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have relapses of a cystitis. Recently it was treated from infekts...

Tatyana
07.05.2004, 04:01
Hello. I have relapses of a cystitis. Recently it was treated from infections - chlamydias, ureaplasmas, tsitomegaloyirus and gardnerrela. Analyses were good. But in a week there were attributes of a cystitis (after the sexual certificate or act). First time it was treated nolitsinom. Tell or say please. What it is necessary to do or make for prophylaxis? Whether occurrence of a cystitis depends on sexual certificates or acts? And if I wish to become pregnant, what preparations to accept for treatment and prophylaxis? Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
08.05.2004, 08:01
What it is necessary to do or make for prophylaxis? For the beginning vozderzhivats from sex up to the sanction of the doctor.
Whether occurrence of a cystitis depends on sexual certificates or acts? Especially with the sick and not treated partner.
And if I wish to become pregnant, what preparations to accept for treatment and prophylaxis? From all this bouquet the minimum of 10 various medicines for 40 days is required.