PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my guy androlog has diagnosed chronic con...

della
01.05.2004, 04:20
Hello, the doctor. To my guy androlog has diagnosed chronic congestive (I do not know as to translate or transfer) a prostatitis and has registered 8 massages of a prostate, plus one antibiotic I (do not know), vit. E, supp. Diclofenac. After all course of treatment we have tried to borrow or occupy in sex, but the erection at it or him was not. The analysis of a secret of a prostate has shown that he has recovered, but at it or him the hormonal background is broken or disturbed. The doctor has registered prostamol. Has told or said that after 2 weeks, all should be by way of. What do you think in this occasion? Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
04.05.2004, 14:59
That an erection and a prostatitis not svzany with each other. Especially congestive - congestive or stagnant. Lesenie toe n could damage or injure;hurt. And here naobort congestive or stagnant prosatit - quite could be vyzyvan disturbance of quality of an erection and a sexual life as a whole. So, that I would go from the return then the effect will be essentially other.

della
07.05.2004, 10:54
Hello, the doctor. After a week of reception prostamola, anything in the best party or side has not changed, according to my guy, moreover, the emiction became more painful or unhealthy. To stop reception prostamola, to address to the doctor, or to accept all packing, what you will advise? Thanks.