PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For the first time it was showed at me in army in 1994, in the form of red vospalenn...

Ivan Borisovich
05.05.2004, 10:14
For the first time it was showed at me in army in 1994, in the form of red inflamed maculae on a head of a genital, sometimes, but seldom, on a trunk. Has written off or has copied on the regimen of hygiene broken or disturbed in army. Maculae pass or take place, but keep longly enough. Can passes or takes place both month and two. When pass or take place longly enough can not appear. But all the same kogda-nibud appear. The itch or is not present a burning sensation. Any inconveniences except for not an aesthetic kind. Maculae have properties "to creep away" - can increase or be enlarged, and also be multiplied. Become covered thin translucent or semidiaphanous belesovatoj by Membranula or film very similar to a dandruff. Membranula or film is showered itself. To the doctor did not go yet. But the spouse is nervous. At the wife a thrush, probably reason in it or this. What to do or make?

Koblikov I.A.
06.05.2004, 11:32
Most likely you are the carrier or bearer of a genitourinary infection, noticing its or her displays during an exacerbation in the form of these strange maculae. It is time to visit or attend the urologist (venereologist) and to hand over the expanded analysis on IPPP. And only then to be treated.