PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor, To me 32 years. Last eight years it is observed hroni...

vadim
02.05.2004, 08:46
Zdrastvujte the doctor,

To me 32 years. Last eight years the chronic prostatitis with exacerbations and remissions is observed. An exacerbation soprvozhdaetsja discomfortable sensations in the field of a basin, exacerbations are removed or taken out by sessions of massage of a prostate and and sometimes reception vitaprosta and other preparations. But there is a sign which has appeared about 5 years ago and is steadily shown irrespective of a status hr. A prostatitis. These are night desires in a toilet, on the average 1 less often 2 times. With this problem I have addressed to the doctor. Has spent full inspection, uzi organs, smears, analyses secrets. Absolutely all in the norm or rate, any deviations or rejections in kidneys, moch. A bubble, a prostate is not present. Infections are not present. Nazanachen a course kardury. After it or him a little even became worse. There was a feeling neoprozhnenija a bladder in the afternoon. At palpirovanii deterioration of a prostate were found out insignificant. Voobshchem clearnesses are not present. Questions the following: from your wide experience of job with hr. Whether a prostatitis were similar cases with proof disturbance mochespuskanija (it more similar on an adenoma, but uzi has not shown augmentation anywhere, and age like not that). What else there can be reasons of it or this? Whether there Are preparations, kotoryk can remove or take off the given problem?
With uvazheneim, to you.

Koblikov I.A.
03.05.2004, 21:53
I have doubts in occasion of " Has spent full inspection, uzi organs, smears, analyses secrets. Absolutely all in the norm or rate, any deviations or rejections in kidneys, moch. A bubble, a prostate is not present. Infections are not present ". And simply analyses wet that show? From a specific gravity or relative density up to a urinary deposit.

vadim
05.05.2004, 11:16
Analyses of urine have been made. The doctor has only told or said, that it's OK, and I, es-but, did not become dopytovat. In your opinion, whether it is a prostatitis and or what?

vadim
06.05.2004, 09:33
So what can be the diagnosis? Whether the prostatitis can be accompanied with is admissible by serious forms of a cystitis or it is a renal failure? Whether can diagnose US tsistit/renal illness or disease?