PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question: My daughter of 10 years, she has entered choreographic school, at...

Oksana
04.05.2004, 04:15
Question:
My daughter of 10 years, she has entered choreographic school, at delivery of the general or common analysis of urine - the maintenance or contents of erythrocytes 4 6, the analysis on Nicheporenko - erythrocytes 1750. Descended or went on US - it's OK, have handed over a blood on illness or disease of kidneys - potologii is not present. But the doctor to us has written out to drink Nitroxolinum, Aevitum and renal tea. Tell or say, on how much it is serious, in fact the child wishes to be the ballerina!

Your answer:
On September, 05th 2002 22 : 19 : 10
If the child is not examined by the urologist (the therapist?) and on US in position costing or standing the ptosis of kidneys which at chrezmernych exercise stresses can be shown is simply passed or missed is unique - eritrotsituriej. Repeat consultation and US.

Your references have executed all: the US in position costing or standing has shown nothing, and when have consulted at our urologist and have shown analyses of a blood on illness or disease of kidneys he has told or said, that the child is healthy and has incured the responsibility, having explained it - that at this age (10 years) erythrocytes can "skip".
At an extract from a day time hospital, the children's doctor
Has diagnosed - hranichesky a pyelonephritis, an exacerbation!
But we in fact have addressed to the doctor not with pains, and easier or simply to hand over the general or common analysis wet. She has put this diagnosis on the basis of that 7 years ago at delivery of urine erythrocytes have been increased, but treatment was not appointed or nominated, we only had a drink a cowberry leaf or sheet and a dogrose, and in a month have again handed over analyses - all has appeared in norm or rate.
Now is not known what to do or make: with such diagnosis of the incompetent expert (and the doctor is not the urologist, and simply therapist, t. To. We in city do not have children's urologists) in choreographic school to study it is impossible.
What to do or make??? Help or assist please!!!

Koblikov I.A.
05.05.2004, 00:46
Listen to unequivocal opinion of the urologist and " study as the ballerina ". If the conclusion is required - we shall send, give a mail box.